Tuesday 22 October 2013

Erin and Lachlan (Year 4)


! Once a spooky night a terrifying old Mansion lived a.. well I don’t know it could be a

legend well after all it is a very long time till people told that story. After many years I guess

everyone has forgot all about it. Until right now because everyone has now seen him in

lots of books. He has silver eyes and black strips of what seemed to be just like venom. I

have heard that it steeled little children when they were asleep.When you hear about him

you will hate him so much. so they live badly ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Great jobs Erin and Lachlan! My favorite line in your story was "they lived badly ever after". Well I know I never want to meet your creature, but I wish I knew a bit more about it so I could recognize and run away from it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete