Tuesday 22 October 2013

Sophia and Sam B (Year 4)


I am going to tell you a story. A hunted house was owned a slime monster called Daisy.

Daisy was a dirty greenish color but she wasn’t scary.She liked strawberries and donuts.

She lived in a haunted house. No one would take her in because she was made up of slime.(they thought it would spoil their carpets.)

Daisy was very sad because when she tried to ask if she could play- every one ran away :-(

‘I wish that i could have a friend’ she cried one day. And then one day, as if by magic, she did!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your 100WC Sam and Sophia. I can tell that you have worked hard on this. You thought about the personality of your character as well as what she looked like. Your comment in the brackets made me giggle too. Keep up the great work!

    Mrs McGuiness (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete