Tuesday 22 October 2013

Kahu and Luke (Year 4)


SLENDER'S BRO

Every one knows about Slender Man, but do you know about Slender Man’s BROTHER!!!

Slender Man’s Brother lives under the reptile house, at the night zoo.This is a story how he

was found.BANG!!!BANG!!! I felt something under the reptile house. I wondered what it

was.I went over to tell the zookeeper.He said if something went wrong again he would

have a look under the reptile house.That night, when I was sleeping at the zoo I heard

something.I Ignored it.That morning the zookeeper said that all the animals food had

dissapeared.Then I turn and see a purple face.STAB!!! I’M DEAD.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kahu and Luke - what a dramatic story you've written for this week's 100WC. Well done for trying to start your sentences in different ways and for using a very short sentence for a dramatic effect. Next time could you describe your character a bit more maybe?
    (team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete